Default Supra boating Friends and Families I need help.

Hi my name is Bobby reaching out to all of you. To make a long story short I sunk my Beautiful 1997 purple on white boat helping a famliy of 5, dad mom and 3 childern 2,3,5,. Eary summer storms will kill you in these large lakes we have here. I need factory seat. I dont care the condition as long as they can be recovered. I would be happy to share my story to anyone interested on the events of that day. Everyone was safe that day. Five boats sank that day. Im just a country boy and a single dad of 5 mostly grown kids. Lots of help promised to get my boat back on the water but the seasons fixing to start but i will not put here back on the water the way shes made to float. so thank you so much for reading. I could of pulled 3 skier in the same time it took for me to peck this out. lol Look out for each other boat safe. Bobby

Year , model of the boat and what seat would help?

Default help needed

Quote Originally Posted by michael hunter View Post
    Year , model of the boat and what seat would help?
    Hi Mr Hunter, thank you for your reply. My boats a 1997 Supra 19' 9" AWSA Endorsed.
    I need the bottom cushion only. The front passenger seat top and bottom cushions. all of the back seats including the water bag box that has the paded door to lay on.Most all my instruments i had to buy new.

Is it a closed bow ? a pic would be a great help.

idk why something about this seems fishy. 19' 9" AWSA Endorsed? how about a model instead?

apologies in advance if this is legit, and sorry for your predicament. it might help to be more descriptive than we tend to see in fake craigslist ads though.
    '88 Sunsport, 2250lbs ballast, automated surf system, home made surf exhaust, surf flap, ACME 913, Krypt 6.5 HLCD's, Perfect Pass Stargazer

2007 Centurion Typhoon to be upgraded this winter!

Sounds like a comp or legacy but I am not sure.

Im sorry for not uploading my pictures but i need to get help because my computer wont upload for some reason. My boat is a comp closed bow.

I have a 84 and a 92 the seats are very simulator but not the same. I don't know if the 92 is the same as a 97.