Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by gogger View Post
    Also check the perfect pass speed control system. Working properly it makes all the difference when boarding. I didn’t like my interactions with perfect pass so I switched to a ride steady system. Very happy with its performance.

If you do get the Supra we will be around to help when you do run into problems.
    Good call on the Perfect Pass. I'm assuming you will take a test ride and test-out all the helm systems - pumps, lights, wake-tab, etc.

When I bought my 2007 the rear ballast bags would fill, but would not empty. I knew the solution was to replace the Rule drain pumps on the back of the bags. I used that to negotiate with the seller. The seller knew is was broken, did not know the cost to fix and did not want to mess around fixing it, but wanted the boat gone. I knew if I bought the boat the first thing I was replacing was the ballast bags and switching to reversible pumps. So it was all getting ripped out for new/modern parts.

There is a lot of help on here and on the Moomba Forum. SC boats systems are similar.
    2018 Supra SL400

Boat is a long way away from me in MN. Everything is frozen over so I am just getting questions and things to look for in my mind.
    I am also looking at a 24' Tige'. The for sale boats are strting to increase....

The Tige's before 2010 were not very good they have upped their game since. Remember to check the resale some brands sell better than others a good deal now may be hard to sell later. If the boat is out of state ask a local member to check it out before you drive long distance . Pics can hide a lot of issues and make a bad boat look great.