Default 83 Supra Beast wiring

Hello again everybody- its bee awhile..
    This springs project,, the dreaded wiring harness... I've been putting this off for years.
    Since much of the wiring is corroded, insulation spliting, bad connections and the fuse block being a disaster,- I figure its easier to just re do the whole thing..

My question is, Has anyone tackled this before on a OLD supra?? Is there a wiring harness anywhere that could be used? or something close? I'd hate to buy a dozen spools of different wire and start from scratch..
    Any help is appreciated
    -Brian
    1983 supra beast 454

I bought a new harness that goes from motor to dash for my Rider from skidim.com Have you tried them?

As far as dash connections and fuse block, google how to wire a boat and many diagrams will appear. If I took pics of mine, it wouldn't do you much good.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Yes ,I did look at the harness at skidim.com- unfortunately it doesnt have any information or even a good picture of it. I would at least like to know how many wires are in the harness.. which harness did you use? did you have to customize it much?
    thanks
    Brian

Good luck. That is a good looking beast. Hopefully you can keep her on the water.

Quote Originally Posted by darflinger View Post
    Yes ,I did look at the harness at skidim.com- unfortunately it doesnt have any information or even a good picture of it. I would at least like to know how many wires are in the harness.. which harness did you use? did you have to customize it much?
    thanks
    Brian
    I rewired my entire boat from bow to stern when I did the cap off restoration a few years ago. The only harness for the boat is really the engine harness from the dash to the block on my boat which I cannot imagine that your boat would be any different. I had previously completely rewired the dash when I got the boat as it was a mess so really you need a harness for the engine and then the connection that runs from the block to the dash and everything else is "custom."
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski