Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

I too have done a lot of glass work, building windsurfers, and a few years back I watched a video from a shaper on Maui who used a wet out technique that I wish I had known of or thought of 30 years ago. He uses a large flat table to which he tapes a fresh sheet of poly, wets out the glass on that, then rolls it onto a chunk of PVC pipe and unrolls it onto the board. I can guarantee that the next time I have to do any kind of lay up that's what I'll do.

Good luck

Haven’t posted for awhile on this but finally got the project done been a crazy summer audio isn’t finished and wanna build a new swim platform and powder coat the tower and paint the trailer yet but that’ll come this winter put about 25hrs on her in the last week good times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boat looks awesome. I'm looking at replacing my floor and stringer's this winter. I can't complain been running the boat for 32 years. Question how many gallons of fiberglass resin did you go through.

It was like 25 gallons or so I believe I bought it in 5gallon buckets from us composite online I believe

What brand/type of flooring did you use? I like that look and wonder how it's held up for you.

It’s just that Eva foam off of Amazon so far it’s been holding up well