Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by carlossa View Post
    Nice concept. I went full custom and made one similar to the new style. The stainless grab rail is deadly to the feet in my opinion. After getting my foot caught in it jumping into the water a few times, I decided to remove it all together.
    Thanks. I have owned the boat 2 seasons now. Thankfully no one has caught their feet in the grab handle but I can see how it could happen. I thought about narrowing it as well and remounting it but just wasn't important to me. Thinking about putting some rub rail on it that matches the boat to give a little protection and add to the looks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    0621v

Well I mounted the brackets and did a test fit. I am pretty happy with it. Used some construction paper to cut out templates for the seadek. It's on its way. Will be spraying the gel coat in the next week or so. Just ordered FAE for it as well! We still have allot of snow here as you can see in my pics...going to take a little longer for the lakes to thaw this spring!!

0621v

Some photos of the finished product. The goal was to make it look as factory as possible. I think it turned out great. Can't wait to see the wave results!

0621v

Nice job!! That matches the boat beautifully.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief IV View Post
    Nice job!! That matches the boat beautifully.
    Thanks!! I am pretty happy with it. Working on the FAE now! Hopefully on the lake next weekend!

0621v

I've got the same boat as you and have also noticed how much the factory swim platform digs into my wave. How much difference did this mod end up making for you?

Quote Originally Posted by mattylp View Post
    I've got the same boat as you and have also noticed how much the factory swim platform digs into my wave. How much difference did this mod end up making for you?
    I think it made a pretty big difference. The wave is not as rounded as it used to be. I find a picture to.post for you.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    0621v

A pick of my daughter last summer. Cannot wait to get back on the water!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    0621v