Default 2007 21v GIII factory ballast parts

Just upgraded my ballast to the wake-makers kit. I gutted almost all of the factory ballast setup including pumps, tubing, connectors and wiring/fuse block.

They are looking for somebody in need of them.

The sprinkler valves and front drain pump were replaced the last few years so they are not original.

Let me know if you need any parts, you just need to cover shipping!
    Last edited by gmarkham1; 04-06-2018 at 09:03 AM.

That is a good deal. Someone is always looking for parts.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Gmarkham1,

What zip are you shipping from?

Thanks

shipping from 53563

Sending PM

all parts are spoken for

Hey gmarkham1
    I just got the gIII upgrade and about to install. Any recommendations or advice to make go smooth?
    Thanks, jagill
    I have 07 21V

I have the 340 CAT so space was at a premium.

Best advice is to plan well.

Pump location was the toughest part. I ended up putting the front ballast pump where the GIII ballast manifold was. The two rear pumps are on the rear wall behind the engine. One on each side (front/back) so the pump heads could be facing down and also limit the bends in the tubing. I added two new thru hulls. One by the current thru hull for the ballast system just closer to gas tank. The other is in between the engine in-take and paddle wheel. The one on the the left feeds the pump for the rear bag on the right, the one on the right feeds the pump for the bag on the left. The tubes run down either side of the engine and essentially cross paths to make one nice curve to the pump then directly to the lockers.

If you place the new wiring in the same track as the old... the wiring harness will be just long enough to reach the rear pumps... I found this out after doing all the work and left it that way... I would consider trying to run the wires down the sides instead if I was to do it over again. But it works.

I love the speed of the fill and empty, dont like not being able to physically see the bags draining over the side of the boat. I splurged for the timers, but I am still watching and listening closely to ensure I am not running the pumps dry.