Hybrid View

Default Saltare' '87 RUB RAIL

Hey brothers,

In all of the rehabilitation going on with my precious.........old Salt, I am going to have to replace the bumper strip. Where to get another? Just need the rubber if that's an option.

Thanks again to all y'all for your assistance.

Jack

I can't comment on the specific rub rail profile you need because my Saltare came split in two with no rail at all.

A number of the online stores will carry the inserts in different profiles, colors, and lengths. The site I've linked below shows an image/example of some of the different profiles available. You can also get specific dimensions of the profiles from the taco marine site. They are typically sold in either 50' or 70' lengths...you will need 70'. I hope this helps.

https://www.fisheriessupply.com/taco...12-4144bka70-1

Thank you!

www.integritymarinecorp.com good people to work with just bought some for my salt i think it was $300.00 for everything
    1986 TSM6
    1987 SALTERA

I'm measuring 23' down the side x 2 = 46'. Add 6' for the stern that'd be 52'. Where you getting 70'?

Quote Originally Posted by Cooose View Post
    I can't comment on the specific rub rail profile you need because my Saltare came split in two with no rail at all.

A number of the online stores will carry the inserts in different profiles, colors, and lengths. The site I've linked below shows an image/example of some of the different profiles available. You can also get specific dimensions of the profiles from the taco marine site. They are typically sold in either 50' or 70' lengths...you will need 70'. I hope this helps.

https://www.fisheriessupply.com/taco...12-4144bka70-1

Quote Originally Posted by skiman_61 View Post
    I'm measuring 23' down the side x 2 = 46'. Add 6' for the stern that'd be 52'. Where you getting 70'?
    It's sold in 50' and 70' lengths. You need more than 50' unless you plan to piece something together to make up the difference.

Thanks, Cooose. They come in varying lengths at integrity. I should read more carefully.

very interesting....I don't think I came across integrity when I was purchasing mine.