Default Stereo Deck replacement for 2006 Launch 21V?

Hello. It has been awhile since I have been on here. So last year my stereo would only play one FM station. It didn't matter if I plugged in to the USB port or popped in a CD. It would always revert back and play the same FM station. The CD would count off a song like it was playing, but no go. Even if I tried to change it from the transom remote it would still not work. I am not much of a whiz with stereos, but am hoping I can change out the stock Kenwood deck and hopefully that works. Is there one that will replace the deck and still be compatible with the transom remote?

Thank you! Scott
    2006 Launch 21 V

Anything Kenwood that has a remote input should still work with the transom remote. I will say, I haven't used mine for 2 years and don't really miss it much. I put in a wetsounds EQ with BT dongle from JL audio and just play off my phone now. Only downside is can't change the volume from the water, but I don't usually mess with volume much anyway once it's set to where I want it. On the plus side, my 9 year old can't be obnoxious and change the stereo from the water anymore, so that's nice.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Thanks for the info! Good point with the kids. Now that my oldest is 5 I am sure this could start becoming a problem.
    2006 Launch 21 V