Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yes it’s the entire radio. Radio, Bluetooth, aux cable and flash drive. It came with an extension cable that has a USB and headphone jack port, I mounted it in the glovebox. Works really well and sounds good.

I took your suggestion on wet sanding my gauge faces and they turned out great. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’m glad it worked out, do you have any before and after pics?

I do. Hopefully these come out in the proper order.

4 more....

Last one

Really nice work on the boat.......Is that a Seabee behind the boat in the pic? don's see many of those around any more, especially down here in the lower 48.
    1991 SunSport

Quote Originally Posted by inair View Post
    Really nice work on the boat.......Is that a Seabee behind the boat in the pic? don's see many of those around any more, especially down here in the lower 48.
    It definitely looks like one. What a rare bird indeed.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Very nice job on the dash, was always going to do that as had the same issue with gauges but just sold the boat. Bad part is swim platform damaged right before sale and wow do they want a lot to fix it. Anyone have one around they would be willing to sell. We had a 1992 Supra Mariah.NEW-06.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by inair View Post
    yes it is a Seabee, I keep the boat in a friends airplane hangar over the winter, where the Seabee owner is doing a restoration for himself.