Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 1992 Supra Comp, recent purchase

I bought a 92 Supra comp last year from the second owner. 700hrs, Proboss, tandem trailer. The boat was overall well maintained but being 26 years old it still needed a bunch of small things. Ive been picking away at it since January.
    Attached Images Attached Images

some before and after shots
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looking good!

Looks great. I'm in the middle of debadging my 92 Mariah, and you sent some inspiration my way. Where did you get the replacement wood for the dash?

The dash is 1/8" pvc with a teak vinyl wrap. I made templates of the original pieces and cut them all out.

Did you replace your smaller gauges or refurb them? Mine are super oxidized and I'm not sure about how to go about trying to save them. It looks like you cracked the speedos open.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The smaller gauges are all new Faria euro. I did open the speedos. I was able to polish the lenses with some liqiid aluminum polish. It worked really well. It may restore the original gauges lenses but will take a lot of work. Wet sanding first would speed it up.

Where did you move your radio?

The radio is a complete unit, it’s not a remote on the dash. I ended up changing it out to a JBL one. The MB Quart was popping thru the speakers when I would power it down.

Oh, I see. That is the entire radio mounted in the dash. Huh. Is the JBL the same type?