Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 86 Sun sport power plant

I’m selling the power plant out of an 86 SS. I pulled it in order to replace stringers and floor but I’ve lost interest, motivation and time to finish the project.

Motor ran strong and the velvet drive operated flawlessly. I just repalace the exhaust gaskets and the previous owner had just done the carb when I picked the boat up from him.

I also have everything else that would come factory on an 86 SS with the exception of the interior if anyone needs other stuff.

Best offer will take this, I know what it’s worth but I want it gone so let’s make a deal. I will build a pallet and ship it(at buyers expense) or meet in the DFW area.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Would you sell the transmission separately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For now I’d like to keep everything together but I bet you’d end up in the right buying the package taking the trans and selling the motor. I just want everything gone.

What’s your asking price?

Anything over a grand would probably convince me to sell it. If you have a number in mind shoot.

Okay, I’m still weighing my options on rebuilding the tranny or buying another. I’ll keep in touch

Hi, how's the condition of everything else? Would a trailer be included with it?
    If so, how's its condition?
    Thanks,
    Josh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Everything is in pretty good shape for it's age. I’d be willing to sell the trailer with the package for the right price.

that's a great deal for someone!
    '88 Sunsport, 2250lbs ballast, automated surf system, home made surf exhaust, surf flap, ACME 913, Krypt 6.5 HLCD's, Perfect Pass Stargazer

2007 Centurion Typhoon to be upgraded this winter!

Do you by chance still have the front grab rails? Im looking for the ones that are more rounded. I have the shorter more squared off ones on my 1986. But prefer the taller more rounded version.

Thanks