Default Push pull switch source

Anyone have a good source on Push Pull switches? I've got a bad Accessory switch on my comp and am looking to replace it, but can't seem to find any that are labelled. I'd prefer to keep the stock appearance rather than putting a whole new switch panel in with rocker or toggle switches, but I'm open to ideas at this point.

After I restored the original gauges, I turned my attention to the pull knobs. I could not find the original rubber style anywhere. They were pretty much dry rotted and even though I found some used ones, weren't good enough to consider putting back on.
    This is the same configuration of how the boat came in 1983. Only difference I made was for the pump switch. It was originally a 3 way switch (off-on-on) and I made it just a two way after hard wiring the pump directly to the battery as well.

After research, found these to be the best option.
    http://www.hardin-marine.com/p-320-b...tch-knobs.aspx

I also purchased the new push - pull switches from them and the matching bezels. Check out their entire selection under the tab "Electrical Systems."

They are easier to read than the original and will last a good long time being aluminum. Was happy with them before I ultimately started over once again on re-doing the upholstery on this boat.

Btw, they custom made some knobs for me for an altogether different project but similar application. Just submitted the custom words I wanted and week later shipped to me. Very easy company to deal with.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242