Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

10 4 . I'll make sure and give an update on this. Thanks again. I was getting ready to rebuild the rudder assembly. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Update. Pulled my rudder, cause I got to looking at it and didn't look straight. Damn shaft was bent at the base. The shaft end was bent back about 3/4 of inch. Was able to press it back straight and polished it up. Didnt appear to be a drop of grease in the cylinder. Orings looked good. The prop had previously looked spotless. Not a blemish or Nick on it. But I fixed that (lol). Last time i took the boat out (before removing the rudder yesterday) I know for a fact I hit something submerged cause some chunks of wood came up behind the boat. Now the prop has a slight ding on one blade (4 blade prop). The rattle is about the same with no change from before to after. But I did notice the engine seemed to have a tendency to now be able to overdrive the prop (pulling more rpm with slightly less top end mph). Planning on pulling prop anyways to eliminate any more issues. The steering rattle is fricking annoying. Everyone at the place I bought the boat from says all the I boards do that. But i know I never noticed it (whether loaded or unloaded) until I hit a stump shortly after getting the boat.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk