Default 1989 supra comp ts6m!!

First time on any forum ever so wish me luck. I have now been at this for a half hour just to get here.

So I bought the boat last fall from a buddy of mine that need led to sell it in order to get a Polaris ranger. "Wife's orders' got it from a ski club in Minnesota. I have documents that has the ski clubs info on it. Can do more research on that to verify it. Boat is solid. No kids and wasnt a party boat. It does have some small imprefections. In the very front of the hill there is a small chunk of what I'm guessing is resin or fiberglass or gel coat. Not sure what was used in 89' hell I was born in 91. 3 rips in the leather each on being under 1 inch.

It has a GPS system on it that gives the boat cruise control. There is a problem with it and it DOES NOT WORK but I have made contact with the company and they said more then likely it has seen better days seeing how they system could be up to 12 years old. But for around 600 bucks he said you could get it going or just replace the throttle cable.

Boat has aftermarket tower on it with 4 kicker speakers on it. Boat also has two 6 inch speakers on each side of the boat near the floor. Has a newer CD player with bluetooth. Has a 1000w amp with two slave batteries just for the stero. I bought the boat to help him out at the time and sit on it and sell it in the spring/summer.

Boat is very clean and very solid. Like is said this boat lived at a ski club where they had staff dedicated to keep their ski boats clean for shows.

For sale open to offers. Located in central wi 54732.

Cant figure out adding photos.

Its red and white hopefully tomorrow I can figure this out a little better.
    Attached Images Attached Images