Default Acme 422 4 Blade Propeller 12.5x15.5 RH on 1991 comp ts6m

As title,is anyone using this prop on a 91 comp ts6m with protec ignition,std heads etc.
    I want to try and get some more top end speed for barefoot playing around.
    If so what are max rpm with this prop once up and running and settled at wot.
    If not what props are you all running to get max top end and are those props still good for recreational wakeboard/kneeboard and slalom.
    Thanks

Have been using this exact same prop for past two seasons.
    Spent a lot of time looking into going to a 4 blade before deciding on this model.
    Have 89 conbrio with 351w and 1:23 to 1 transmission.
    Love the prop
    Better hole shot
    Eliminated any cavitation
    I run wot at 4500/4600 rpm, and 44 mph .
    That said I baby my boat so seldom pin the throttle to get to this level.
    No complaints what so ever .
    Good luck

Many thanks for reply.
    I have ordered one last night ,just want to make sure whats under boat is correct and then if i cant get better top end i will know i need to look into something else.
    Had a bit of a fright the other day sudden coughing and spluttering but when i checked plugs they were sooted up and also odd plugs which when i bought boat from dealer was told had new plugs in.Changed them for new ones had carb rebuilt and with newly refurbed 14x14 prop only getting 34/35 at 3800wot max,boat sounds as if it is running sweet just feels like its maxed out with that prop.
    Other prop i was given was a 13x12.5 and that maxed out at 4000rpm and just got to 35/36
    Hopefully new one will give improvement and maybe a few carb tweaks reqd.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adave View Post
    Many thanks for reply.
    I have ordered one last night ,just want to make sure whats under boat is correct and then if i cant get better top end i will know i need to look into something else.
    Had a bit of a fright the other day sudden coughing and spluttering but when i checked plugs they were sooted up and also odd plugs which when i bought boat from dealer was told had new plugs in.Changed them for new ones had carb rebuilt and with newly refurbed 14x14 prop only getting 34/35 at 3800wot max,boat sounds as if it is running sweet just feels like its maxed out with that prop.
    Other prop i was given was a 13x12.5 and that maxed out at 4000rpm and just got to 35/36
    Hopefully new one will give improvement and maybe a few carb tweaks reqd.
    Thanks

Something definitely wrong.
    I previously owned an 87 comp.
    Got 4400/4500 rpm and 45 mph when pinned
    With my conbrio get similar results.
    I was concerned that when I went to a four blade I would drop a few in each catagory but that never seemed to happen.
    At very least you should be getting 4300 and 42 mph.
    I am at 1200 ft above sea level.
    I polish my hull yearly
    Is your choke staying on all the time?check your fuel pressure and delivery system throughout.
    Have you done a compression test on your engine? Crucial to a new buy on a used boat.
    Just a few thoughts.
    Good luck