Default 1990 Conbrio 351 PCM Sherwood raw water pump rotation confusion..PLEASE HELP!

Need some help here; Boat is a 1990 Conbrio with a PCM 351, engine model # is PLD-PR-R12/PP. As I bought the boat used late July of 2017, I am finding a bunch of "fixes" done by the previous owner..I just put in a new impeller and have been trying to determine the correct direction of the Sherwood water pump.

Been reading the 1989 PCM 351 owner's manual (closest one to 1990 I can find on line) and it states:

* Ford Engines 302 & 351

The Water Pump should be installed with the cam screw out (away from the block) on all PR engines and in (towards the block) on all PL engines.

So seeing as how my engine model is a PLD-PR, what is the correct orientation on the Sherwood pump???

If the engine is a reverse rotation (Right Hand looking from the back) which the model number seems to indicate, the pump (looking at it from the front/pulley side) should be installed on the engine with the hoses to the left of the pump shaft.
    1992 Supra Mariah - Red
    PCM 351HO 285hp - PCM 1.23:1 Transmission
    OJ XMP 4 Blade CNC 13x15.5RH

"People do weird things to boats" -Unknown

We have water! Tore everything down one last time, generously lubricated the new impeller with sunlight dish soap Inlet and reconnected the Sherwood pump with suction and discharge pipes towards the block. Did the 5 gallon bucket of water trick and it drank like a welder on payday.. As the gentleman above posted the link above, the gear ratio on my boat is confirmed at 1.23/1; PCM Tranny 1.23:1 Tranny- Drain Screw points IN! (Points towards the crank on the motor)

Thank you gents for your assistance..Saved me a a trip to the shop and 3hrs labor..!
    Last edited by StefK; 06-05-2018 at 12:47 AM.