Well, first time out this year today and a couple minor issues that I want some thoughts/opinions on.

First off, I changed the impeller as part of my winterization process last fall and when we started off this morning, the housing was leaking a little bit. I attempted to tighten the brass screws a little bit and you guessed it, broke one of them off. Not a major issue and not a lot of water leaking so we continued to ride around today. Can anyone help with a replacement screw, a part number or replacement size? I will need to get an easy out or something to get the stud out and any advice on that is helpful.

Second issue. took a nice ride around today at about 35mph for about 15 minutes. Coved up for about an hour and then the boat wouldn't start and when it did was idling awfully until it died. we tried for about 15 minutes to get going again with no luck. Then I remembered reading about the fuel pump getting hot and to pour some water on it. I did this a few times and then let it sit for about 2-3 minutes. Low and behold, boat started up and we were headed to the ramp. No sputtering, hesitation or anything. at the ramp, I turned it off a few times and it started with no issues each time. Does it sound like we had some vapor lock or a different issue?

thanks.