Default Steering Wheel Remote Pairing

Does anyone know how to re-pair the Bluetooth steering wheel controls? They are not connected and won’t pair. I’m on audio SW ver 1.0.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buddy of mine has a 16 SA450 with the same problem. I haven’t found a solution either. Don’t feel like losing water time to take it to the dealer either. Any help on this would be great

Go into setting where you pair phones etc. pair new device and push one of the steering control buttons that set of buttons will be paired, then do the same thing on the other side of the wheel for the others set of buttons. Done.

Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Does anyone know how to re-pair the Bluetooth steering wheel controls? They are not connected and won’t pair. I’m on audio SW ver 1.0.0

Check out what I said here.

Quote Originally Posted by fubar42000 View Post
    Buddy of mine has a 16 SA450 with the same problem. I haven’t found a solution either. Don’t feel like losing water time to take it to the dealer either. Any help on this would be great
    Updated

Thanks for the reply but we can go into the settings on the vision screen and there is a spot where it says push this to enable remote pairing and then Your suppose to hit the buttons on the steering wheels to pair it. We get nothing when we try this. I’m curious if there is a firmware update where Supra May of had a problem with their steering wheel controls the first year. What’s everyone running as far as a software version for there vision screen. My buddy is running version 1.0.0