Default 2014 SA with Indmar 5.7

Hey guys I have a Supra with 224 hours on it and it appears to have a blown head gasket. The boat has been running prefect until last Saturday it gave me a code of (gasoline bank 1 low) then at that time I noticed it skipping and water in the oil.
    Has anyone else had a problem like this? And would you know it is three months out of warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bummer news. I read the other Wake Sites/Forums, I do not read about that as a common problem.

Still lots of time to find the issue, get fixed, and start more boating fun.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    Bummer news. I read the other Wake Sites/Forums, I do not read about that as a common problem.

Still lots of time to find the issue, get fixed, and start more boating fun.

Yelp, I just bought the boat and have only put 17 hours it.
    Just waiting to hear back from the dealership on a repair quote now.

I hope it did not overheat for you too bad.

2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    I hope it did not overheat for you too bad.

Nope, not at all!!

Just an up date. It’s hard to find a honest dealer theses days. They said I needed a 10k motor so I said the hell with it and went and picked it up Friday morning. A buddy and I fixed it for 569$. All it had was a blown head gasket. We replaced both head gaskets and the head on the blown side. Sad.

[QUOTE=Bj Mac;131795]Just an up date. It’s hard to find a honest dealer theses days. They said I needed a 10k motor so I said the hell with it and went and picked it up Friday morning. A buddy and I fixed it for 569$. All it had was a blown head gasket. We replaced both head gaskets and the head on the blown side. Sad.
    [IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180616/765b0a3b1ca7d5c16227781e9ee98c81.heic[/IMG

Glad you were able to fix it. I had a Nissan dealer do the same thing to me with a truck once. They wanted $4500 to put in a new engine. All that was wrong was a bad valve cover gasket. Some people can't help themselves.
    David
    2011 Supra Launch 242

Quote Originally Posted by Bj Mac View Post
    Just an up date. It’s hard to find a honest dealer theses days. They said I needed a 10k motor so I said the hell with it and went and picked it up Friday morning. A buddy and I fixed it for 569$. All it had was a blown head gasket. We replaced both head gaskets and the head on the blown side. Sad.

That cylinder with the leak looks like it’s got a brand new piston. Amazing what a steam cleaning will do

2008 Moomba Mobius LSV. Full Exile System. Can you hear me now?

Lol yelp she was clean. It’s so nice to be able to take my father out on the boat for Fathers Day.

That's a beautiful boat.
    David
    2011 Supra Launch 242