Default Water in transmission fluid

I put my 1986 comp T6m with a 351 Ford PCM in the water today on Lake Waushacum in Central Massachusetts. Over the winter instead of shrink wrapping it, I put a huge tarp over a frame and it did OK until the spring when a Nor'Easter blew the tarp off and it rained for days. When I looked, there was water up to the floor boards because the guy who winterized it hadn't pulled the bilge plug. I bailed it and started it for 15 seconds, even though the starter had been under water. But then noticed that the tranny fluid was strawberry milkshake. Likely water came in through the dipstick/plug.

So I sucked out 1.8 quarts from the dipstick, flushed through 3 quarts of motor oil until it returned looking like motor oil, then put in 1.5 quarts of new Dexron 6 and put it in the water. It started right up and ran fine, and I motored slowly to my dock. But when I checked again, though, it was still strawberry milkshake, but not as foamy.

So here's my question: Is it OK to run it like this? I'm guessing there is only a small amount of water making the emulsion. Could it running it damage the transmission? Should I repeat the motor oil flush?

I've enjoyed the boat, good for wakeboarding. But my wife thinks it's too noisy and can't go slow enough to make a leisurely tour of the lake.

Thanks for the help.

I had one like that I had to flush it three times to get the water out . Mine was the trans cooler that was leaking water into the trans.