Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by 4alkings View Post
    Very nice looking 242. Ids it a Launch or Sunsport? Looks like a Launch to me.
    Yes, it's a Launch

Cool. I have the same boat, just a different color scheme. Supra Waxed.jpg

We are in our 3rd season with this boat and we love the reliability, the ride, the room. Let me know if you run into any issues with yours. Maybe I can point you int he right direction. Enjoy it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    David
    2011 Supra Launch 242

Hey just curious with you fellas, just picked up my 2014 242. It's got the big screen for all the controls. Not sure which models have that which don't. Love the boat, but I seem have some kind of electrical glitch everytime I go out. Ballast pumps trip, radio won't boot, ballast won't empty, trim plate trips, .... always something minor. Never a show stopper, but just annoying. Boat only had 28 hours on it when I bought it. Yall experience anything similar?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr717 View Post
    Hey just curious with you fellas, just picked up my 2014 242. It's got the big screen for all the controls. Not sure which models have that which don't. Love the boat, but I seem have some kind of electrical glitch everytime I go out. Ballast pumps trip, radio won't boot, ballast won't empty, trim plate trips, .... always something minor. Never a show stopper, but just annoying. Boat only had 28 hours on it when I bought it. Yall experience anything similar?

You need to check to see of the firmware is up to date. Dealer should be able to check this for you. I have heard of there being issues with the Vision systems around your year, but local dealer should be able to get that corrected. I have issues sometimes with my speed control, but it is a satellite reception issue.
    David
    2011 Supra Launch 242

Cool. I have the same boat, just a different color scheme. Supra Waxed.jpg

We are in our 3rd season with this boat and we love the reliability, the ride, the room. Let me know if you run into any issues with yours. Maybe I can point you int he right direction. Enjoy it
    Great thanks. Nice color combo, I like the black and the red!

I'll definitely check and see what they have to say. Thanks. I've mentioned the issues I've ran into and they hadn't offered any specific fix. But I'll ask more specific about the firmware update.
    You need to check to see of the firmware is up to date. Dealer should be able to check this for you. I have heard of there being issues with the Vision systems around your year, but local dealer should be able to get that corrected. I have issues sometimes with my speed control, but it is a satellite reception issue.

Great company.
    Get some sort of suction cup surf device. They work so well on supras evenly weighted. I suggest that you get more than stock ballast as well. That boat has potential for a mega wave!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk