Default ? about an 05 Supra 21 LSV

My wife an I are looking for an older Vdrive wakeboard boat because we like the roominess and the looks. As we have no intention of wakeboarding at our age, this boat will be a "water taxi". I have located an 05 Supra 21 LSV for 31500.00 that seems to be in great shape, less than 700 hours and recently re-upholstered, yet it has remained for sale for a few weeks now. Where I live in East Tn., wakeboard boats in the 30k-40k price range sell pretty quickly. Is there any thing about this particular model or production year that would be a point of concern for potential buyers? The only thing that jumps out at me is the 21 foot length, but that is just a guess from a non wakeboarder.
    Any thoughts or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks..

I think the 21 footer would make an excellent water taxi if just you and the wife.
    Easy to trailer and fit in a garage as well. If you have a larger family, then the 22 or 24 footer would be better option.

Great boat with probably 325 horse 5.7 liter. Hours are spot on for that age boat.
    If it has been well maintained, I wouldn’t hesitate buying it. You can always have a compression check done on the cylinders if it makes you feel better but test drive should be sufficient also.

Price seems tad high for a 21V but maybe there’s room to negotiate down a few grand.

Best of luck.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Thanks for the info. The owner dropped the price from about $33500 and had the boat completely reupholstered when it didn't sell right away. Sadly, I am out of town on vacation and it will likely be sold (potential buyer coming today to insect the boat) before I can get back to look at it.

I'm still amazed that it didn't sell right away given the price point. I checked on a comparable Wakesetter that sold in about 2 hours after being posted on Craigslist. Several others sold quick as well.