Thread: Holy hose

Default Holy hose

So started her up and water everywhere. Is this a stock hose I can get from Napa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can wait a couple of days, I would think the marine grade hose would be better. https://www.skidim.com/1-WATER-HOSE-...o/MPI100-1000/

yes get marine grade for sure. probably a good time to replace all the hoses...measure them from the raw water intake all the way through and buy that length from skidim or your local westmarine/etc rather than getting fitted hoses. it's easy to cut them to fit. i also got an extra 3' when i did mine a few seasons ago and use that piece for winterizing and summerizing. it's easier to take the hose off of the trans cooler and put the 3' spare piece on that and in a bucket than to struggle with removing the raw water intake hose from the lowest barbed connection.
    '88 Sunsport, 2250lbs ballast, automated surf system, home made surf exhaust, surf flap, ACME 913, Krypt 6.5 HLCD's, Perfect Pass Stargazer

2007 Centurion Typhoon to be upgraded this winter!

Had the solenoid rebuilt (cleaned and new poles) for $13 at a local Amish shop. Turns right over now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    86 Saltare