Default 1985 Sun Sport wiring diagram from manual? Charging system issue inside.

I am very thankful for a member here emailing me a PDF scan of a manual, however, does anyone have an original one that can send or post a more legible photo of the gauges/console wiring diagram in the back? 1985 Sun Sport with 351W engine.

I have my Sunsport running, but we discovered yesterday the alternator orange wire was taped up inside the wiring harness at the engine side, and therefore no alternator charging the system, which left us stranded on the lake and we had to walk and swim it back to the dock, fun times, glad there were 4 of us.

So, I got it home and then found the orange alternator feed wire that is supposed to go to the circuit breaker taped up inside of the engine wiring harness.

Once I connected it to the breaker via a PCM engine wiring diagram I found (which checks out to be equal to my engine), I turned the battery switch on, noticed my voltmeter gauge went crazy, then started seeing smoke from the harness plug. Shut battery back off,
    Disconnected the orange wire again, and started the boat up. All things were as they were before, but running off of the jump box because the battery was dead obviously.

I tested the orange wire at the ring terminal that should go to the circuit breaker on the back of the engine and there was no 12v output. Tested at the lug on the back of the alternator, no 12v output there either.
    Replaced alternator today, still no 12v output, and traced down and checked out the entire engine side of the harness according to the PCM diagram I found, everything on that end checks out.

It must be a wire or something I have crossed under the helm when I swapped the fuse panel & harness and wires in all new gauges and switches.

Again, if I connect the orange wire off the ALT charge lug to the circuit breaker or even directly to the battery + post on the starter solenoid there is smoke almost immediately.

It’s currently disconnected, and even with new alternator, there is still no 12v output off of it.

Thank you 98F32066-A0F4-4BBF-B8B4-EF64BDBE3BB0.jpg220C2E55-3F41-4B72-B559-576B5BFD22AF.jpgCC594B44-8F09-4E41-8DA5-B9F9E7818C98.jpg98F32066-A0F4-4BBF-B8B4-EF64BDBE3BB0.jpg220C2E55-3F41-4B72-B559-576B5BFD22AF.jpgCC594B44-8F09-4E41-8DA5-B9F9E7818C98.jpg

I figured out what was causing it, very simple, orange wire that goes to bolt meter, I some how managed to stick it on the ground side. However if anyone has a good diagram it would be appreciated.

Thank you!

PM me with an email address and I'll send you the one I drew up.