Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have a 07 Supra 21V I bought new. I have only replaced a ballast pump, wake plate actuator, and a heater core that cracked over the winter. The stock ballast pumps aren't the fastest but I haven't switched mine out yet, maybe next winter.

A cheap/easy ballast upgrade on my boat which you might be able to do is to take the stock gravity front sac, 650lb, and put it in the rear locker, get another stock front sac for the rear locker, and then put a gravity games front sac 1200lb upfront.

For surfing I also put a 650lb fatsac on the rear seat and keep the front sac around 2/3 - 3/4 full.

I use the Mission wedge.

Post some pics of your surf wake.
    Are you into wake boarding at all?

Good hull.
    2018 Supra SL400

wave.jpg

Here is the wave from this weekend.

Just closed a deal on an 07 22SSV as well.. so excited as a boat for the family has been 4 years in the making.

Ordered a Nauticurl wake shaper a few minutes ago and now looking at upgrading the ballast. Question for you guys.. If I get the 1100lb sacks that work with the existing system but then want to upgrade the pumps next fall will I have to start over on the bags or will the attachment work?

Have surfed for years behind everyone else's boat and so excited to finally own one!

1100s should work with any pump. They should have 2 ports on the top, one in the front, one in the back. With the orig sprinkler valve system, it will take time.

You can also buy a tsunami pump/bag combo with an 1100. That will speed up getting one of the bags full while the boat does the other. You can buy them with 1 or 2 bags. Plug into cig lighter. They are fast.

https://www.wakemakers.com/fatsac-11...ump-combo.html

https://www.wakemakers.com/fatsac-11...ump-combo.html

If I have a light crew and do not have any lead that day, I sometimes put a bag on the floor and use the tsunami, but I hate bags on the seats and floor.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MJHKnox; 06-10-2019 at 06:57 AM.
    2018 Supra SL400

I have a 2007 Supra 21v with approx 650 hours on it. Its got the 325 in it, which seems a little under powered at some points, but that may be the prop. I do experience the vapor lock issue but I have found a simple fix for it with a wet a towel and drape the wet towel over the fuel pump when stopped. Vapor lock/heat soak is a non issue while running because water is being pumped through the engine. The gas tank on the 2007 21v's are about 30 gallons I believe, which I think is small for this boat/engine setup. I plow through a tank VERY quickly on the lake if wake boarding and surfing. I really wish it had a 45+ gallon tank. I paid 29 for my 21v last year so 35k seems reasonable for the 22.

Just purchased my 21V 5 weeks ago. On the lake yesterday with a check engine light. I had replaced one of the batteries earlier in the day but once on the lake, both the red light and check engine light came on. Reduced engine speed, restarted and warning signal disappeared for 5 minutes. Then back on. We are at 410 engine hours. Added 2 quarts of oil. Bringing the boat to the dealer tomorrow AM. Will post the problem when it is diagnosed