Default Blown Fuse? 04 Launch SSV

Recently my right rear ballast bag hasn't been emptying. The pump will fill and I can hear it running but no noise from the motor when I press empty. Last weekend I was running the pump trying to find out exactly where it's located, went to flip the stereo switch so I could listen to music and lost power. The red light on the stereo switch was flashing. Turned the ignition on and no power to the gauges or anything. Heard the engine prime so thought my battery may be low. Went to fire the engine quick to test. Fired up fine but still no power to gauges. Went to turn the key off to kill the engine and nothing. Took the key out and the engine still wouldn't shut off. Pulled the center plug out of the coil. Shocked the myself but killed the engine. Checked the breaker panel under the dash but none were tripped. Checked fuses under the dash and they all looked intact. Tried testing the large fuse switch near the battery with the push button and it doesn't change anything. The battery gauge has a small current that I can see going through it and my vdrive light is on. Any idea what could be going on with it? Testing the ground and fuses tonight.

I'm new to the Supra Boats, but it sounds to me you are following standard procedure. Under the dash of my 05 21V, I did find a main ground terminal that can be prone to corrosion. It wouldn't hurt to disconnect the battery leads and clean all the terminals for that main ground under the dash. I'd dab some dielectric grease as a future preventative as well.
    Let us know how it works out for you and goodluck!

-Johnny O.