Default 2018 se 550, stock settings for boat for surfing

we just got a se 550 delivered got the run thru from dealer. He said just got with factory settings, autosurf and the wave is huuuge. Got to go out this morning and set up as suggested. 5 of us went out the guys in the boat under 150 lbs had enough push on a byerly 4'6 speedster. i jumped out on a h/l automatic 4'6 the board i usually ride behind my friends 237 ri centurion. i couldn't get a sweet spot until i was on platform, or pumped the shit out of board. Rode a bigger 5'1 speedster and could keep up a little better but felt the water crush under my feet and could only surf close again, didn't have to pump nearly as much. anyone with numbers i need to put in for settings, other than stock. I don't want to add lead, or put anymore bags on seats.
    heeeelp

Default 2018 se 450

Quote Originally Posted by nwrider View Post
    we just got a se 550 delivered got the run thru from dealer. He said just got with factory settings, autosurf and the wave is huuuge. Got to go out this morning and set up as suggested. 5 of us went out the guys in the boat under 150 lbs had enough push on a byerly 4'6 speedster. i jumped out on a h/l automatic 4'6 the board i usually ride behind my friends 237 ri centurion. i couldn't get a sweet spot until i was on platform, or pumped the shit out of board. Rode a bigger 5'1 speedster and could keep up a little better but felt the water crush under my feet and could only surf close again, didn't have to pump nearly as much. anyone with numbers i need to put in for settings, other than stock. I don't want to add lead, or put anymore bags on seats.
    heeeelp
    Did you ever figure this out I just bought 2018 SE450 and need help with custom settings rather than the factory...im having the same trouble you are/were!!

Try looking at the Wake9 videos. He did some writes ups on the SE, owned the 2017 and 2019. I think the 2018 was a SL.

The 2017 pitch and roll setting apply to your boat. I would be ready to to add more weight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEDnd_VbjwM
    2018 Supra SL400