Default 2013 SA450 vs 2014 SC350

I have the opportunity to purchase a 2013 SA450 or a 2014 SC350, that have relatively the same hours and are priced within a couple thousand dollars of each other. They both are good color combos and in great shape, so worries there. The SA has the extra ballast, but no SWELL and the SC comes basically fully loaded. I mainly wakeboard, but I'm getting older and Surfing is starting to look a lot more appealing. I plan on having the boat for a while, but I am looking for opionions on wake, wave, resale comparisons, etc. I know the SA is first gen and the SC is no longer being made, so I'm kind of stuck on my decision.

Default 2013 SA450 vs 2014 SC350

The SA that year is a good wake boat. Needs the extra weight to surf. The bow will sit low in the water. Many people like the newer hull b/c it has more freeboard.

The SC will throw the surf wake with proper weight. I’ve seen some good pics on here. Nice boat.

Climb on each one to find out how much you need on the interior.

I would post something on the Moomba Forum to try to get a better response. Lots of new boat owners over there - Moomba and Supra.

Might also try Facebook.

Looks like you’re not having many responses here. Mostly older boats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Thanks I will try over there.

I don’t have the most knowledge on these two, but I am very partial to the swell system. I have a 2008 22ssv and I dream about having evenly weighted surf waves with the ability to transfer. It will come in handy in the future when all boats have them. Just my opinion though. The SC seems like the ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk