Default To sell or just keep it 21v

I have a great looking 06 21v. My boat needs some work, mostly cosmetic stuff nothing that I want done has any effect to the running of the boat so here is the question. Would you put money into my boat or maybe look for a little newer boat with all the stuff I want I have a payment and I believe with the boat loans now I could get my payment close to what I have now

#1 Looking at pulling carpet and replace with gator step
    #2 wet sand and rebuff the gel put all new graphics on
    #3 replace the shower valves with a better fill up setup
    #4 the back sun deck is getting some wear on the upholstery and need to be fixed
    # 5 perfect pass

I would get a 'newer boat' just on the basis of keeping up the the technology in boats.
    Plus, the older the boat gets, the greater chances of something breaking, and that means less time on the water

Your 21v was probably last made around 2013ish. After that, the SC model (around 21') is nice boat from 2014-2016.
    The SR replaced the SC.

The Supra SA changed styles in 2013 and in 2016, there are some nice 22's around prior that 2013 change.
    I'm not a fan of the 2013-2016 SA models - they sit too low.

If you are looking to go bigger, the SE came out in 2015. There are nice 24's in the years just before 2015. Great hull.
    2018 Supra SL400