Default Need Help with Navigation Light purchase

Hello, so I’m looking to replace the front nav light on my 03 Supra. The light is a 3100 series and want to replace it with something similar but with LED lighting. My boat was pulled under the dock and came up busting the light. I tried just buying an led nav. light that I thought would work but it was to big. I’ve been trying to figure it out but thought asking the community might be easiest because I have had no luck.
    Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by corizon; 07-13-2018 at 07:05 AM.

I replaced all my bulbs with LED's from superbrightleds.com. Excellent products! You can buy the replacement fixture and then match the bulb on their online bulb finder. I did the warm white temp/color because I did not want to get hassled by the man...may not be a real issue though! Been running them all over my old boat for at least 5 years now. Hope this helps you!
    -Rich
    1990 Supra Mariah/351 PCM 1:23-1 PCM

Quote Originally Posted by Blackntan90 View Post
    I replaced all my bulbs with LED's from superbrightleds.com. Excellent products! You can buy the replacement fixture and then match the bulb on their online bulb finder. I did the warm white temp/color because I did not want to get hassled by the man...may not be a real issue though! Been running them all over my old boat for at least 5 years now. Hope this helps you!
    Thank you!

Hi, I bought this for my 04 Launch22ssv. It's the LED equivalent of the original nav. light. Works great!

https://www.backtoboating.com/produc...ght-deck-mount
    2004 Supra Launch SSV
    1991 Ski Nautique

Quote Originally Posted by Hamsterkraxx View Post
    Hi, I bought this for my 04 Launch22ssv. It's the LED equivalent of the original nav. light. Works great!

https://www.backtoboating.com/produc...ght-deck-mount
    Awesome!! Thanks! Wanted to get away from the plastic cover. I ended up buying the original and put in an LED but it’s still plastic. I might just go ahead and purchase this. On the lake this week and needed one. Thanks again!!!