Default Should I buy it?

So recently got the bug to buy a skiboat—I skied a LOT back in the 80s, and always wanted a tournament boat, but could never afford one.

So recently started looking, and came across a local ad for a 1987 Supra TS6M. Here’s what the seller says in the ad:

“Well maintained PCM Ford 351 with 4 blade brass prop. Uses no oil. Previous owner replaced the floors, carpets and upholstery. I replaced the carburetor, alternator, throttle/shift cable and the electric fuel pump. No stereo.”

Any alarm bells ringing for those of you familiar with this boat? What should I look for when I go check it out?

Thanks for any advice!

Stringer rot. There are many threads on it if you search. Pre 92 supras with wood stringers were notorious for stringers rotting out. If he replaced the floor and not the stringers they are most likely rotted. It's a big $$ job.
    Chauncey 2000 Malibu Response LX Monsoon 325

Thanks, guys.

After a discussion with my wife, I’ve decided not to buy a boat at this time (yeah, yeah...). But for when I do, I’ll keep this in mind—is the hull better from ‘92 on?

In 92 they started to do composite stringers. Not all 92`s the ones with rounded windshields were composite.
    Chauncey 2000 Malibu Response LX Monsoon 325