Default Fuel pump not getting power 2000 supra

Two thousand supra fuel pump not getting power.. works with external power is applied any suggestions ?

The pump is working.. there for, it’s something from the battery back to the pump. Try checking the relay and fuse. Also, any switch it could be possibley wired into.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    The pump is working.. there for, it’s something from the battery back to the pump. Try checking the relay and fuse. Also, any switch it could be possibley wired into.
    What Thor said . In my pic you can see the three mini fuses. One of them might be burnt out. Beside this fuse holder there are 3 relays. The one with the green/white wire is the fuel pump relay. Might have to replace it. The mini fuse was my problem.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eurobound View Post
    What Thor said . In my pic you can see the three mini fuses. One of them might be burnt out. Beside this fuse holder there are 3 relays. The one with the green/white wire is the fuel pump relay. Might have to replace it. The mini fuse was my problem.

So you think it would be OK to put in external switch to the fuel pump?

Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    So you think it would be OK to put in external switch to the fuel pump?
    No. The relay starts the pump when ignition is turned on. Stops it automatically when pressurized. Mine stops at 25 psi. Then starts pump again when engine starts. Fuse is there to protect the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurobound View Post
    No. The relay starts the pump when ignition is turned on. Stops it automatically when pressurized. Mine stops at 25 psi. Then starts pump again when engine starts. Fuse is there to protect the system.

The only fuse box I can find is underneath the dash next to the ignition these fuses are OK ..where is the fuel sensor and maybe it needs to be replaced.

My boat is a 2000 supra does not have fused as shown in picture .wonder if they could be somewheres else?

Study my picture. Look at back of the engine. What looks like a plug of sorts is a cover and holder of 3 fuses. The relays are the big guys at the back of the engine. Mine are attached to a black plate.

I have a 2002 supra launch dd. They should be the same.