Default 2002 launch cuts out

Hi guys
    Hope you can help. I have an 02 ssv launch that sometimes if the stereo is turned up real loud and cruising will kill everything dead. Zero power to anything. After a few minutes I'm able to reset the red 50A master breaker in the engine compartment.
    Other times if your cruising radio low and hit the trim button it will kill it. There is no clear formula that kills it. Just seems when power consumption is higher. As you turn stuff on you can see the battery meter drop.
    I only have one battery running the boat. Which is what it's been like since factory.
    The boat seems to cut out a lot more this season. Last night it did it and I wasn't able to reset the master breaker like usual. After about 20 min of trying it finally clicked.
    A mechanic friend thinks my breaker probably needs to be replaced? Has anyone else had an issue like this?
    I would love to be able to turn the radio up as loud as I want while skiing and not worry about the engine dying.
    Thanks for any input
    Brennan

I think that your mechanic friend is spot on. The breakers wear out after time. Specially if they triggers a lot. It may be that your breaker trigger from a lot less load than 50A.
    2004 Supra Launch SSV
    1991 Ski Nautique

My first suspects would be the main battery cables, or a connection in them. Odds are the circuit breaker is just doing its job, IMO.

You need to get this fixed ASAP. You'll fry your alternator by running it with a load but no battery reservoir.

Thanks for the help guys. Unfortunately my boating season has been put on hold. New baby girl just arrived. Hopefully able to get out a couple times and play around with it before the cold weather comes. If not it will be waiting until next year. All battery cables are tight. Might just pick up the breaker and try it. They are cheap enough anyways.