Thread: Repair dash

Default Repair dash

Hello Supra fans,
    I have a 1995 LaBrisa that I bought new from Supra in Maryville TN. Some of you may remember George (can't recall his last name), the owner at that time. The boat is in excellent condition. It has very low hours and I've stored it inside since new. This year I installed a Monster tower with 2 wet sounds tower speakers and a wet sounds 6 channel amp. After the tower install, I took it to a local audio guy to find the source of engine noise coming through the speakers. He fixed the problem with some new cables, BUT, he punctured a small hole in the dash. The hole is about 1/16 inch in diameter. He says it must have been his zipper.......he said he is portly and had to get a coworker to help extricate himself from under the dash. So, I'm looking for advice on a repair kit. If anyone has used a repair kit with success, I would be very appreciative to know what works. Second option would be to replace the dash.....I'm sure finding a good dash will be difficult at best and probably impossible. Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Check with the new and used car dealers . They use companies that repair damage to dash and door panels in their cars. You will get a professional repair and it wont cost very much.