Default 1992 Supra Sunsport 21' $14000

Thinking about selling my 21' supra sunsport. It's a 1992 with the 5.8 pcm engine with the GT40 heads. This is one of the nicest '92 supra's you will find. It has roughly 350 original hours on it from new. Everything works as it should. Comes with the four tower speakers, 4 interior speakers, 2 amps and a built in sub. Has 2 new dual batteries with the perko switch to switch from one to the other. Fixed bimini top. Board racks. Interior is really nice in gray with blue piping. Has blue interior led lighting. All fiberglass floor design, no wood to rot ! Dual axle trailer is in excellent shape with 4 new tires. Just replaced impeller, spark plugs and changed the oil. This is a nice, head turning, ultra reliable boat that will serve you endless fun on the lake. Winterized every year and kept in climate controlled storage. Cleaned after each day at the lake. Comes with factory cover that has seen better days plus new cover that I have just bought. I need to modify the new cover to wrap around tower legs but haven't had that done yet.Just putting it out there as I'm thinking of getting a bigger boat. Here is a link to my craigslist ad
    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/boa/6651607401.html
    Last edited by exukpaul; 07-29-2018 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Add pics

The links are not working for pics

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    The links are not working for pics
    Because you can only have four attachments per post. He’s tryin to do ten at once.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Sorry about that. Let me try sort it out. I might just post a link to my craigslist ad. There is about 17 pics on there. Thanks