Post Bilge and Blower Problems

Hi Everyone,
    I am new to the forum and boat ownership. I have a 2011 Sunsport 20V. Last weekend my blower stopped working and the switch for my bilge pump does not illuminate, and the bilge pump does not turn on when flipped to manual. (doesn't seem to work on auto either)

I have since reset the breaker under the drivers area, and the blower is working, however the bilge pump still does not work, and the switch still does not light up.

Question:

If the bilge pump has burnt out, will the light on the switch still come on or because the circuit is incomplete the light will not come on?
    Is there another fuse or circuit breaker that would control the bilge and switch?

Thanks everyone.

Are you good with a multi-media? Some basics will really help you out.

You may not be getting power, but you can check at the pump and/or the switch.
    The rocker part of the switch will pop-off, and the whole switch can be pulled out.

That will tell you what colors the wires are. Follow them from the switch to the helm.

I had troubles years ago, but that was bad pump. I did not have to mess with wires at the switch or helm.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400