Default 1986 Supra Saltare Wave Decal - Template - Stencil WANTED

I'm looking for an original wave decal template or stencil for my 1986 Supra Saltare. My plan is to have it painted back on. Please let me know if you have one or know how to get it. I've attached a picture of mine because I think they are a little different on new models. supra wave.jpg

H&G signs has the original wave PDF file . I have hade them make a few of them for me. (770) 945-6229

I had one printed on vinyl and put it back on. Seems easier than painting. jessies-vinyl-decals on ebay printed it for me and sized it. they were easy to work with.

Thank you Michael. I'll give them a call.

Thanks Scott. I like the permanency of paint but agree that it may prove too difficult. Thank you for the information. I'll check them out.

Sounds like you agree that getting the Supra Wave right is crucial.

The PDF file H&G has is a exact copy of a original I got in 1989 for my sunsport. Make sure you measure yours so they can size it correctly.

Picking up my first Supra on Saturday. I think I can find the Wave decal, but really like the stripes as well. Any info on where to find those would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Mwillard View Post
    Picking up my first Supra on Saturday. I think I can find the Wave decal, but really like the stripes as well. Any info on where to find those would be awesome!
    Read this thread here. It has info i gave on striping. Going to update as soon as I’m done here.

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...highlight=Wave

I have the wave file if anyone needs it. Just PM me with your email address. Thanks.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242