Default 1986 Supra Sunsport

SOLD

1986 Supra Sunsport - 635 hours.

I'm the second owner of the boat. It's always been kept inside.
    Very nice shape but not perfect. Some dings and scratches.
    Stringers were replaced under original owners care. Bilge is very clean.
    Upholstery is original and very nice. Foam replaced in all cushions.
    Always well maintained. Annual oil changes, impellers, etc.
    Recent big ticket items - new prop shaft and dripless seal, stainless prop, starter, optima battery, water pump housing.

I bought this boat 3 years ago. This is my first boat. I was looking for something newer but this boat was to nice to pass up. Got it from the son of the original owner. He was in his 40's and had skied behind this boat with his Dad and family. His father passed away and he inherited the boat. He didn't have a family and didn't use it much. It mostly sat for a few years. I had it checked out by the Supra dealer in Boise. They said it was a bit cold blooded but was otherwise really nice. I got it home and found the choke was wired backwards. That took care of the cold starts. Replaced the starter with a mini unit and it has been very reliable. We've debated spending some money on this boat to take it to the next level. Replace decals, Little gel coat work, etc. It wouldn't take much to have this boat looking stunning. After much deliberation we've decided to go with something newer. It's a tough choice as this boat has treated us well and looks fantastic. This color combination with the teak is awesome. Plus the sound with the duals and Supra Trapps is amazing. I think it is priced fairly for the hours and condition. There is room to spend some money and make it really nice without being upside down. Or, enjoy as is. I have some documentation from the original owner. Warranty card, sales brochures, owners manuals, some records, plus receipts for what I did.

Includes cover, bimini (both 2 years old), 2 props and trailer.
    Clear title for boat and trailer.

$6500 obo
    Located in Whitefish, MT.

XHlNkz0l.jpg

7veEyGdl.jpg

klu8nSHl.jpg

ZCLM2H5l.jpg

koAWu7Rl.jpg
    Last edited by Poorhouse; 08-27-2018 at 07:21 PM.
    1986 Sunsport Skier with Acme 543