Default 2013 ss22v electronic demon

I have a 2013 ss22v with the indmar 5.7 and recently had ALL electronic controlled functions quit working. anything that can be controlled or turned on with the screen does not work. This includes ballasts, lights, trim, cruise, heated seat, power seat, depth, water temp, lake temp, voltage, fuel.... Anything 12 volt on a switch works like blower and bilge. Checked all wiring and grounds and even replaced the main computer module. Dealership isn't much help. Hoping someone here has some insight.

What is the dealer telling you?

Sometimes the computers get messed up at times. I know of people cutting the power supply, then turning it back-on to 'recycle' the unit.

Sounds like they need to take the screen out and have it tested. That probably happens back at the SC plant. They can reflash it or check of any software updates.
    2018 Supra SL400

Dealership siad to check all power and ground supply. Then said it is likely the computer module. It is now neither of those problems for sure and they more or less say "I don't know" and want me to bring it in. I've asked multiple times for them to get me a wiring schematic so I can diagnose further but they NEVER return calls or call back with options. I'm worried if I bring it in they will just start throwing parts at it and I'll end up with a huge bill when it could potentially be a small issue.

Might try to call Skiers Choice. Have you history ready. You might get a contact name to email. They can give you some ideas and areas to look at.

If that works, I would not 'bad-mouth' the dealer, but phrase it as your not getting your issue fixed with the dealer.
    2018 Supra SL400