Per my previous thread where this was briefly mentioned, trying to get the issues sorted out with this boat that spent quite a stint in storage, the next major one, since the leak is now solved, is getting the transmission fixed.

Symptoms:

-It's leaking, but only to a certain point. This points to it being a seal. I am checking the fluid with the engine running, when I first checked it, it was a solid inch below where it should be via this method.

-The transmission was slipping pretty bad when we first put it in the water, feeling like you were in a standard and stabbing the clutch pedal intermittently under any sort of real acceleration. Topping it up seemed to mostly eliminate the slip, but it will still do it if you hole-shot it, or turn left really hard. The turning issue seems to abate as the unit gets up to temp...

Now, assuming that this unit is damaged, which, given the slipping, is pretty much a guarantee, who do you folks normally take them to for service? I'm in Ontario and we do not have a local Supra dealer in the Kawartha's that I know of, and this is an older boat, so not sure who is familiar with PCM drives either.

The boat is coming out of the water in a few weeks, I'll be pulling the engine, cleaning and re-sealing the entire rest of the rub rail area, and then the boat, sans engine, is going to get the two cracks that are below the engine fixed. While this is being done, I'd like to have the drive unit either repaired or replaced, so I'm trying to formulate a game plan for that.

Any help is appreciated.