Default Supra TS6M input.

Been looking for a while, and while I was hoping to find a 92+ in my price range, a reconditioned '87 has come up with rebuild engine and transmission, along with new interior.

I checked the stringers and the bolts were firm, but When the owner was bringing the boat onto the trailer, it just seemed like it was struggling.....

Does this side pic seem like a proper waterline level for the boat? I didnt have a chance to put it on a weigh scale with trailer. I guessed the combination (single Axle) would be ~3100 with Fuel and a bit of gear in it?
    ff000993-7da4-4c40-8a76-6558b211d9fa.jpg74ed6ae6-5ce8-40ec-b18a-ef64e02d7547.jpg
    Last edited by Craigger; 08-27-2018 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigger View Post
    Been looking for a while, and while I was hoping to find a 92+ in my price range, a reconditioned '87 has come up with rebuild engine and transmission, along with new interior.

I checked the stringers and the bolts were firm, but When the owner was bringing the boat onto the trailer, it just seemed like it was struggling.....

Does this side pic seem like a proper waterline level for the boat? I didnt have a chance to put it on a weigh scale with trailer. I guessed the combination (single Axle) would be ~3100 with Fuel and a bit of gear in it?
    ff000993-7da4-4c40-8a76-6558b211d9fa.jpg74ed6ae6-5ce8-40ec-b18a-ef64e02d7547.jpg
    I can't speak on the struggling to get on the trailer part... but I can say that the waterline looks pretty close to normal. I think mine normally sits with the pinstripes even with the waterline.

Just in comparison to my Allegro, that Comp seems to be sitting little low in the water. Water line on mine sat right at the bottom of the stripes.
    1984 SUPRA ALLEGRO 454 PCM 330 HP
    14H 14L Michigan Prop

In the second pic those stripes look wrong?...too short, too high and nowhere close to 'level'.

If the stripe is too high and it's still underwater that's a bad combination. At the same time the swim platform is right at water level. Hmm

Has it had stringers?

The stripes make it look like it is sitting heavy (retaining water) but the platform level looks okay. My 1995 Comp sits with the water just below the stripes and the platform is out of the water by a little bit. Since the boats are hand made I'm sure there could be some variation there, but I'd be leary with a wooden boat.