Default Parts Manual and best parts sources for 2011 242 Launch

Looking where I could obtain the parts listing, with diagrams for my 2011 242 Launch. She has been a great boat, but we are at the point with 7 years and 300 hours where this and that is failing. I am always concerned about getting taken advantage of when going to the dealer for parts (I live in a high cost of living area where lots of people make really good money and the prevailing attitude is if you can afford to live here than I guess I can mark it up a bit more - I refer to it as the "Zip Code Tax"). I have a great mobile marine mechanic for things I can't or don't want to do, but many things I can handle. I need to replace my bilge pump, and we have at least a bad starter and possibly toasted the alternator and I have a split hose that I used rescue tape on to finish out the weekend. Took on a bunch of water while surfing and as the bilge pump float wasn't working we didn't notice how much water we had in the engine compartment until "it was too late."
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!
    2011 Supra Launch 242
    Lake Entiat, WA
    Lake Washington

I do not think any wake boat manufacture creates manuals like cars.

SC dealers/techs have an online system for diagrams and part numbers.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

It's best to post questions here, or in the Moomba site (more newer Supra and Moomba owners there), or the Facebook site.

Lots of knowledge out there.

Plus, there are some good threads on things like upgrades, common maintenance, or how to winterize you boat.

2018 Supra SL400

For parts, online at:

https://www.bakesonline.com

https://www.skidim.com

2018 Supra SL400