Default 1983 Supra BEAST 454 Closed bow! $5000 firm

1983 Supra Beast. Rare, classic and highly sought after model. First Supra made..
    BIG BLOCK 454.- with the great look of a closed bow-(like all ski boats should)
    History: I bought her in 2000 from a farmer in Ohio. I drove with a mechanic from St Charles to check it out. The interior was shot, but the hull, floor, and engine was as good as new- so my mechanic gave me the green light. I'm a 30 carpenter, so I re built the seats, myself and had the upholstery re done. I painted exterior the and it looks just ok.- 10 feet away and she looks good.
    Engine runs PERFECT. pulls like train. with this boat you dont need full throttle to pull ANYONE out of the water. . This thing could pull tree stumps.- Great wake for wakeboarding!, and being a slalom skier, Its good enough to run a slalom coarse.- I will include my barefoot boom and all ropes, ect ( over $1000 value)
    Ive had the engine heads rebuilt 3 years ago, not because of any mechanical failure, but because when I had the engine out to re carpet, I figured I'd refresh the engine while it was easy. I've loved this boat and it has NEVER let me down,- I'm moving to a place too far from a river/lake - so its time for me to let the next lucky person get on the water.
    Pros- Engine, Engine, Engine is awesome. Big boat that can easily hold 6 passengers, skier, and captain at once . New engine in 2005, and refreshed heads(new valve guides, re ground valve seats, and re leveled surface) in 2015.-(Have all documentation). Hull great, upholstery good,- and it looks great, interior has many years left before a simple refresh(vinyl cracking in one area)Wood framing is rock solid. Boat turns heads, and will always get comments from anyone that KNOWS anything about ski boats. I trimed the boat in solid Bazillion Mehogany (will never rot or scratch or fade, just oil once a year or two- HUGE upgrade from Teak.
    Great marine stereo with marine 10"bazooka tube.
    Cons: Fuse block should be replaced for next season (easy fix)- Copper is tarnished from humidity and contact between fuses and fuse block is finicky- Its good for now tho. Paint could be buffed out. Trailer is ugly, but solid I have no hesitation to trailer boat for hours- I just put brand new marine disks / calipers and surge actuator. -needs one brake line($ 20) to make brakes work as good as new
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by darflinger; 09-17-2018 at 03:36 PM.