Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 1985 TS6M for Project or Parts

***SOLD***

My friend gave me this boat for a small debt he owed me and I intended to redo the floors and interior, but discovered the stringers were shot. This boat was super reliable and was in the water 10-12 months per year here in Florida and driven almost daily. It was on a relatively small, clear freshwater lake its entire life (about a mile trip around it). My friend did the timing chain 7 or 8 years ago and never put it back in the water as his knees gave out.

I cleaned most of the foam out and started drilling the rivets to decap it, but realized it's just too much for me to take on. I have several herniated disks and doing things like sanding really aggravate my neck. After the wife reminding me once a month for the past 6 years to get this boat fixed or gone, I thought I'd offer it up to folks on here first. The interior is shot and the stringers now have weeds growing out of the exposed areas, to give you an idea of their condition.

The motor ran perfect when parked but will need the fuel system gone through as the gas is rotten (we can jump it and fire on starting fluid to show it runs). No idea how many hours are on it, but I'm guessing it's a bunch. It has a good windshield, prop, transmission, aluminum fuel tank and 351 PCM engine. The trailer is ugly but I replaced the wheels/tires on it around 4 years ago and apply 303 to prevent dry rot. I also added a spare tire carrier and used one of the old wheels for a spare. The gelcoat is well worn but it's never had any impact damage or holes repaired.

It needs a lot of work but is fixable. I've had people stop and offer a few hundred for the trailer but didn't want the boat, so I'd like to get $350 for the whole thing to cover the wheels/tires and trailer value. I'd rather not part it out and have a shell here, as divorces are very expensive, but if someone really just wants the main good parts we can strip it quickly and I can junk the rest of the hull. It's been uncovered since hurricane Irma ate the cover last year, so sorry for the leaves and junk in the boat, at this point it can't do much damage. The doghouse has been kept on the motor so it has not been in the weather. I have the title.

Located in Orlando, FL 32836. Call or text 407-516-0611 or email me mike_lemoine(at)hotmail(dotcom).

Supra Side.jpgSupra Side 2.jpgSupra Console.jpgSupra Bow.jpgSupra Stringers.jpg
    Last edited by mikelemoine; 10-17-2018 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Sold

$350 for boat, motor and trailer?

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief IV View Post
    $350 for boat, motor and trailer?
    Yes, I just need it gone and am hoping a low price will give her a chance to be refurbed instead of scrapped. Had a lot of fun on this boat!

Anybody going to save this poor Supra?

Quote Originally Posted by mikelemoine View Post
    Anybody going to save this poor Supra?
    Have any more pics?

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Here are a couple more, sorry the third one is the hull but it flipped the pic over due to sizing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks!! Whew, that's rough. It's in the back of my mind but I have a boat project right now ongoing and it doesn't include ferns. Would love to see it saved.

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief IV View Post
    Thanks!! Whew, that's rough. It's in the back of my mind but I have a boat project right now ongoing and it doesn't include ferns. Would love to see it saved.
    Just think of it as a boat themed planter!

It is wasn't on the other side of the Country I would tackle it. To bad
    1984 SUPRA ALLEGRO 454 PCM 330 HP
    14H 14L Michigan Prop