Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Damn! Just looked at skidim.com. That 50amp fuse is over $50, wonder why the hell it's so much. Oh well no one evere said owning a boat was cheap.

Thanks a bunch guys for all the help you have given me so far. Really appreciate it!

It's no problem, Let us know how it goes and what you find.

Well before I got the idea of changing the circuit breaker. I did change the ignition and the rear solenoid. Took the boat our this weekend with no problems. Don't think that means the problems fixed though.

I'm still thinking it might have something to do with the alt. Maybe when he upgraded it he should have upgraded the main breaker and maybe some of the ground wires.

Perhaps... When I replaced my alternator on my 84' Comp it still had some 35amp main breaker on it, I replaced it with that one 50amp main breaker from Skidim because my new alt was a 90amp alt.. so I figured I may as-well get the extra umph out of the alt. So anyways that worked out pretty well for me. All the electronical intermittent problems for me has been bad wiring/connections.