Good morning from DHL! I can't get my photo to upload service is spotty where we are tied up this morning. we've got the hatches battened down for some ugly weather today anyway...

Sunset (where this event is based) has one of the best options for sit down dining on the lake, don't miss that. Mike's landing (name of the restaurant at Sulfur Creek Marina) is one of favorites. It has a little more of a sports bar feel (still perfectly kid friendly though) with frequent live music in the evenings. That is also where we will be staying that weekend so keep an eye out for my silver metal flake and blue Moomba there in the evenings. Eastport is great for lunch and is kind of the outpost Waaay up the river behind Sunset - a pretty cool ride. Don't miss a stop at Willow Grove either, it's like the country general store on the water. Ice cream, souvenirs, boat parts, groceries, everything! Their gas is usually somehow slightly cheaper but they don't usually have premium if you're in a newer boat that requires it. I'm pretty sure Cedar Hill still does the breakfast buffet at the marina restaurant, and all you can eat catfish dinner!

Lots of options! You can't go wrong!