Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Good call No wake, X marks the spot. West side of the marina!

Small circle is my 1950s era cabin and long circle is where my boat stays.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Well the boys put together another great reunion at a beautiful lake. I'm sure many will be on here to share pictures and stories, but I put together a quick little video to give everyone a taste of the number of boats and what the lake looks like. We had a few more boats there that weren't rafted up at the time I took this video, but it'll give you a flavor of the participation. Thanks Daniel and Ben.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

We missed this. Is this always on Dale Hollow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jgarWorldSG400 View Post
    We missed this. Is this always on Dale Hollow?
    No, it's been at several locations, but we went to Dale Hollow this year just to try a new lake. We tend to move it around in the southeastern US to help people with the distance traveled. We regularly have people from Ohio, Illinois, and Florida (in addition to all of the states in-between).

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Quote Originally Posted by TitanTn View Post
    No, it's been at several locations, but we went to Dale Hollow this year just to try a new lake. We tend to move it around in the southeastern US to help people with the distance traveled. We regularly have people from Ohio, Illinois, and Florida (in addition to all of the states in-between).
    Thanks! We live in east central Indiana and was thinking this was as close (5hrs from us) as it may be for a while. I’m hoping being in this thread will keep us updated for date and location for next year

Default 2019 SSR is over. :(

Thanks for the awesome video TitanTN and bringing the old Salt up. Hope the trip home wasn’t too bad driving through the storm. It was so good to see you and your lovely wife. (And Ryan)

Another reunion in the books. Very different than years past for sure. It was hot but we got lucky and dodged the storms all weekend. Sunset Marina was a great place to stay for the last 4 days and watch all the big houseboats come and go. I for sure can’t wait to get back to 2019 land where cell phones actually have a cell signal. Nothing like trying to coordinate a reunion with no way to communicate with the masses.
    Thanks to MJHKnox and Gogger for posting to other websites not named Supra Forum. Much of the success with the turnout was due in part to the their efforts.

I had a great time hanging with Jetlink for three days and going out slalom skiing in the early mornings on the Comp.
    Great surfing on Sunday with Bsstevens on his beautiful SE. Thanks to both for traveling such long distances pulling boats in tow. You guys live close to 1000 miles apart from each other so ya’ll deserve a big medal (or free gas!)

I believe the final tally was 22 Supras and 1 Moomba for the afternoon raft up. Few came and went quickly but I believe most of us were tied up for close to 4 hours. I kinda lost count on boats as I was at the far end and couldn’t see the other end. Every where I looked I saw another new Supra on this lake. It was a very impressive turnout by the DHL locals and good to have the core group show up from IL, OH, FL, along with the founding members from Chattanooga, and the boys from Knoxville. Special shout out to the Unicorn for making an appearance that surprised us all.

I’ll try to post pics up when I get back in this week and fully recover from this adventure. Again, thanks to all those that participated and made this year’s reunion a success.
    InAir, you were sorely missed.

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Well said

2018 Supra SL400

Default Official SSR '19 Pics

Some pics to share...Thursday PM checking in to Sunset Marina

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Thursday evening dinner at PIER 42 restaurant.

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Friday PM. Went searching for a place to raft up for the reunion. Met some other Supra owners diving at the cliffs before meeting up with Bsstevens from FL with his SE and then Jetlink and his better half made it on the water for an afternoon ride after arriving from IL.

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242