Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Splbuilder View Post
    Awesome, sounds good and thanks for the info. Mischief has my contact info, as I am buying a few shirts as well. I've also been going to the DHL since birth so if anyone has any questions, I can probably help.

Thanks!
    Splbuilder,
    I just replied to your email.

Jetlink usually buys dinner and drinks for everyone IF you can outrun his Comp so he's the guy to get to know. Bring a fast boat!
    Last edited by Mischief IV; 06-27-2019 at 04:08 PM.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Bad news for me. Boat is broke unfortunately. Just posted in the repair forum. Losing trans fluid somehow, and cannot see or feel where its coming from.
    Splbuilder
    1987 Supra Mariah

Easy to pull the trans most likely the front seal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief IV View Post
    Splbuilder,
    I just replied to your email.

Jetlink usually buys dinner and drinks for everyone IF you can outrun his Comp so he's the guy to get to know. Bring a fast boat!
    We'll also have the blown checkmate and the glastron carlson with a 2.5 bridgeport on the back down that weekend. Do those count?!
    Korey Morris -
    Sold to Arkansas: 1986 Supra Saltare
    Current: 2018 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    We'll also have the blown checkmate and the glastron carlson with a 2.5 bridgeport on the back down that weekend. Do those count?!
    Tough call. I’d buy you a drink 🥃 for just letting me ride in the checkmate.

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Thanks for the additional info, I've got the second weekend in July marked on the calendar for next year. I'll try to space my long trip to the lake house in Maine a week to either side of that weekend.

The weather up here this weekend might be rain. I've already got the time off work so it's tempting to just leave early Friday and keep heading south if it turns out to be a washout here... but it's at least a 19 hour tow so not gonna happen as a last minute winging it thing. Hoping to make it happen next year.

Regarding the trans leak Splbuilder, I totally forgot mine was leaking and was to be a winter project. Mine has to be the input shaft seal sk I figure I'll just rebuild it this winter. Doesn't leak terribly so I just been running it and topping off every few times out. If it's not puking you may get through the season.

The countdown begins....hoping to see a good crowd start to gather on Friday.

We will raft up on Saturday but I don't know where yet. If you're coming in for the SSR and don't have my contact info, PM your phone number or email to [email protected] and I will try to keep everyone up to date as to where we will be and what time.

Safe travels to all those that are coming from far and wide. Looking forward to a good time.

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Last day of work for me until after the reunion was yesterday. I am now in full trip prep mode for the next 48 hours until our departure south. Korey, what is the fuel situation down there for topping off as I have a smaller tank than probably every other boat that is showing up. I have a gas caddy that I can bring to carry extra gas but I am just curious if I will need it if I run short on space for this trip.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Brand new to the group, this sounds like a lot of fun so I’m going to make the drive over. Is there anything else I need to do other than show up?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff View Post
    Brand new to the group, this sounds like a lot of fun so I’m going to make the drive over. Is there anything else I need to do other than show up?
    Congrats and welcome to the forum. It's definitely going to be a good time so hope you can make it over.

Just show up and have a good time is all we ask. What boat will you be bringing?

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242