Default 07 launch tower rack issues

My swivel board racks on my 07 launch won’t swivel, and rubber/ plastic boot is shot. Does anyone know what manufacturer built these towers? At this point I need a rebuild kit or simply replace to existing swivel mount itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TxCalvert View Post
    My swivel board racks on my 07 launch won’t swivel, and rubber/ plastic boot is shot. Does anyone know what manufacturer built these towers? At this point I need a rebuild kit or simply replace to existing swivel mount itself.

I few years ago backing into the driveway one summer weekend night at 11pm and my rack caught a tree branch.

I ended up buying a new set from Roswell. Now I have an extra swivel. I called them b/c the part was not listed on the web site. FL company.

The only reason I did not buy something else was the tower had a space for the existing swivel to mount.
    I could have put a 'plate' on the tower mount to cover it up, but I just went the replacement route.
    2018 Supra SL400

I’m not sure how old this post is, but I just bent and cracked one of the racks that looks like the attached photo (bottom one). Did you have the whole assembly or just part?

I can't speak for the OP, but I do know that Roswell sells new tines in various configurations (wake/wake, surf/wake, knee/wake, surf/surf, etc.) which will bolt right up to these racks. I may eventually buy a knee/wake set of tines, as I still like to kneeboard, but I'm having trouble swallowing the $379 price tag. For the forks you need, a pair of wake/wake forks, the price is a somewhat nicer $229 per pair from Roswell directly. Check their website and maybe give them a call and see if they'll sell a single fork.

Thanks for the information. I saw the same thing on the website, but also was discouraged by the price and you had to buy the pair. I was also wondering if folks were upgrading to the larger ones now and what they might do with their old ones.

I may just get the bigger combo one for wake surfers too anyways!

Not sure what surf boards you are using, but forks/tines will damage surf boards.

2018 Supra SL400