Default ALDL Plug on 2007-2009 Supra's

So I've been having a pretty tough time getting Perfect Pass to work on my boat since the day I bought it with ~700 hours on it. A while ago I heard that our boats should have an ALDL jumper on a 6 wire connector near the ECM so I bought one and it fixed one issue but created another. Anyone with a 2007-2009 know if you have a connector like the one in the attached pictures?

Edit: pictures didn't attach so here's an imgur link.
    https://imgur.com/a/TtQkbEN
    Last edited by sailnaked6842; 05-08-2019 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sailnaked6842 View Post
    So I've been having a pretty tough time getting Perfect Pass to work on my boat since the day I bought it with ~700 hours on it. A while ago I heard that our boats should have an ALDL jumper on a 6 wire connector near the ECM so I bought one and it fixed one issue but created another. Anyone with a 2007-2009 know if you have a connector like the one in the attached pictures?

Edit: pictures didn't attach so here's an imgur link.
    https://imgur.com/a/TtQkbEN
    What problem did adding the Perfect Pass jumper cap create?
    Larry Engelbert
    Indmar Marine Engines

Hey Larry, I left a message for you a few days ago to ask you about this directly! Pretty cool to see you on here.

My original symptoms was the boat working fine when Perfect Pass turned off but when you turned Perfect Pass on throttle control was poor. The engine would surge, it would overshoot the set point, then drop way under, then decide to speed back up. It was all very erratic. I replaced the paddle wheel sensor with the Nautic Logic GPS however any throttle control that I had previously was gone; the stick became almost totally dead. We spoke several years ago and you mentioned that you remembered the jumper cap being on the system. The jumper cap now lets the throttle work when Perfect Pass is on however Perfect Pass is still not engaging or controlling the engine.

I have a replacement Medallion MMDC which the problem is present with both so I believe the MMDC is fine. Perfect Pass is integrated into the Mediallion system and from what I hear is a CAN Bus system so all the control should come from it. Where I'm at is that I assume both MMDC's are working correctly so the error should be coming from somewhere else; i.e. within the ECM or maybe a wiring issue.

I could be totally off base but I'm not sure where else or what else to check. Indmar was going to send my dealer a replacement ECM to try but wanted a diagnostic recording performed first if you've heard about that on your end.